Tuesday, June 16, 2009

60/60 CHALLENGE - June 16th

I didn't get a chance to blog about how incredible the School's Out celebration went yesterday. It was incredible. The weather was perfect until everything was over and packed up. Throughout the whole day it really seemed like God was smiling on us. There were hundreds of kids, lots of food, good connections made, and we made a positive impact on hundreds of kids. Throughout the day as my 60/60 CHALLENGE timer went off, I would find myself thanking God for the day...praying for the kids right in front of me...and humbled and grateful to be able to spend a few hours of my life this way.

I haven't been perfect in the every hour thing...sometimes when I stop the timer, I forget to start it again for the next hour. The interesting thing is that it's not too long before I realize "Hey, I haven't heard the timer lately!" Then I start it again and get back on track.

How has it been going with you? Is God speaking anything to you as you continue to turn your attention toward Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment