Monday, June 15, 2009

Now that everyone knows I'm doing this...

It was kind of interesting when I started the 60/60 early last week and didn't tell anyone about it. I just got to sort of ease into it, seeing the little changes and things myself. Now that my whole family knows, especially my children, it's kind of different. It's like I have this built-in accountability group! It's a good thing and it keeps me on track because I know my kids are watching me closely.

I hope you have an awesome day with the 60/60 challenge! Praying that our School's Out event goes well and that we demonstrate Christ's love in an attractive way.

How is your challenge going?

3 comments:

  1. So far this challenge has made me realize one thing....time flies! It seems like I just prayed and it was time to do it again. I'm excited about the 60/60 challenge because there are times where I am so into what I am doing that I do forget about talking to God. I will definitely keep the School's Out event in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School's Out Party today and while I'm facepainting every hour that my phone alerted me I got to say a prayer over the child sitting there while I painted away on 'em and they didn't even know it!
    Yes, my hand works well enough to type now--there were so many kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Dave, time flies! Thanks for keeping the school's out event in your prayers - God was so gracious to us - it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete